SriLanka Tsunami Reconstruction Project - From our lives of comfort into the lives of those who struggle for basics..
My journey to face reality of life is about to start...For two weeks, I will be amongst the pain and suffering of those that have been most affected by the Tsunami disaster..The face of humanity has more sides than what we see in our day to day lives of comfort..
Stay tuned!
"Forever addicted but never corrupted"
TA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My trip started from logan on the evening of the 27th with this strange feeling of departure from what I know as normal into the unknown...My best friend dropped me off and I felt like I was sorta not in my own...Terminal E was weirder than it usually is whenI am travelling for work and the people behind the Swiss Air counter were more accomodating than usual....Having packed all my two weeks worth of stuff in one camping bag, I had to check it...Everything is in there..it better make it over...When I asked for the exit Isle, the lady at the counter winked and said not to worry as I had the entire 4 seat row to myself....hmm will see when I get on the plane...
the flight was uneventful except that I when I returned from the washroom, somebody had puked in my seat...Profusely apologizing, the stewardess sent me to the aft of the plane to another open area...

At Boston Airport with my best friend Krogen
In Zurich right now...for the entire DAY!!!!!!!!!!..sitting here at the internet cafe editing my journal...Well that's for asking for the lowest cost fare to my destination.... The Zurich airport seems more relaxing than few other times that I have been through here and the swiss however are still too proud of their heritage to get on the Euro bandwagon...oh well...almost out of the coins so better save and logoff..
Until the next opportunity...

Sleeping quarters at Zurich Airport - Note to self-Avoid 14 hour layovers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home